PC: Artifacts or theft, AF lightweight Pullmans

Gents-

And folks wonder why Norfolk Southern is cracking down!!

When I was in the environmental business on a demo sight I would, only if
the salvage company (who were now "legal owners" of the contents of the
building) said o.k., take ANY items, paperwork, vacuum tubes, diesel factory
repair manuals, deco lamps, etc.  Stealing is a crime, along with
trespassing, and violators of both should and will be hit hard.  Legally,
this makes you no different than they junky that is using a tower to shoot
up in or the kids throwing rocks at passing commuter trains.  Granted, it
the best intentions are at heart, but in the eyes of legal departments,
whose only interest is loss control, you are a criminal.

Yes, it is a shame what gets thrown out- but often a request through the
proper channels can get you what you want.  This is how one friend of the
family got all of his railroad stuff from a roundhouse prior to demolition,
all legal, all assisted, and all in his office/museum and not lost forever.

Enough soapbox.

The Pullman lightweights-  I see that other cars including parlours (pg..
12)  and round end obs (26) were included in the  PC paint book.  I have
heard that sleepers were made as well, (may have been earlier Osgood design
and not the fluted cars as well) anyone with info on these, including
floorplans?  (10-6?)

Garrett-