Re: PC: Messages

Evil Mike wrote:

>      I posted 2 messages to the Penn Central list and I have not
> revieved them.  One was about MO and the other was about a signting.
> Please reply to the fate of these messages.  Yes, the address was right.

Hey Mike,

It looks like your MO message went through shortly after you sent me
this, but I didn't see one about a sighting. I'm having one of the
system admins check the mail spool and see if anything got stuck in
there. Sometimes that happens, and once it gets flushed, messages
several weeks old sometimes pop out. The idiosyncrasies of sendmail...

Later,
-Jer

--
Jerry W. Jordak               Time has little to do with infinity
mailto:jer@smellycat.com      and jelly doughnuts.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index