Re: PC: [Fwd: Penn Central C628 and C424]

For the C-628 modeling the soon to be released Stewart 628 will be available
in the horizonal headlight version with the centered horn mount as used by the
PRR. I have used the Cal-Scale #190-400 horn with mount. The mount is the
correct one but I believe the horn while a 3 chime has the bells in different
configuration. I have used these to re-do some Atlas C-425's.
                                                                           Ken
McCorry

Home | Main Index | Thread Index