[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: Re: PC: Accurail Centerflow, etc.
- Subject: Fwd: Re: PC: Accurail Centerflow, etc.
- From: KEVINLEHMAN@xxxxxxxxx (Kevin Lehman)
- Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 20:32:12 -0500 (EST)
--- Begin Message ---
- Subject: Re: PC: Accurail Centerflow, etc.
- From: IASDE@xxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 19:58:25 EST
In a message dated 11/7/98 7:43:15 PM EST, KEVINLEHMAN -AT- webtv.net writes:
> Bill, Do
> you known where these places are?
Enola is outside Harrisburg, PA. I believe eastern shore trains went from
Harrington, DE to Enola twice a day. Enola had a large car shop that closed
in fall 1996. Enola shops rebuilt coil cars as well as spot repairs for the
Harrisburg Terminal. I believe traffic now comes from Edgemoor Yard
(Wilmington, DE) VIA Abrams Yard (Norristown, PA) . Train PICA (Conway Yard
to Camden, NJ) sets out DE cars at Abrams Yard. Train WPAB-60 runs daily to
Stoney Creek, PA and returns. Train WPSC-09 runs daily between Edgemoor and
--- End Message ---
Main Index |