Re: PC: thougts on PCHS Newsletter on the web

Dear Mr. Mancuso,

The library at the C.W. Post campus of Long Island University had a

copy of No Way To Run A Railroad, as of 1992.  They may still have it:
Davis Schwartz Memorial Library
Northern Blvd.
Brookville, NY 11548
Tel (516)299-2305   FAX (516)299-4169
Elec Mail reference -AT- eagle.liunet.edu

Thank you.

James Koo