[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PC: PC/NYC Northwest Ohio
- Subject: PC: PC/NYC Northwest Ohio
- From: Doug Semon <D.Semon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 08:38:06 -0700
I'm modelling the NYC/PC mainline from Cleveland to Toledo in N-scale and
desperately need some details!
Specifically, I'm hoping to find photos of a few things.
1. The Port Clinton (my hometown) station and elevated platform on Fulton
2. The interchange with the Lakeside and Marblehead RY in Danbury.
3. The passenger and/of freight station in Gypsum.
4. The lift bridge on the causeway over Sandusky Bay.
5. Any other RR stuff between Camp Perry on the west to Sandusky on the
Any references would be much appreciated. I'd go directly to the Ottawa
County Historical Society, but because I now live in Denver, this is not
Main Index |