Re: PC: Re: PC /NYC GP-20`S

The GP-20's were assigned for maintence to Cincinnatti until being
transfered to Avon (Indianapolis) in '81? Mostly they worked the L&N
transfers between Decoursey Ky and Cinncinatti, but ventured
occasionally around Ohio. I was suprised that one made it to North
Bergin as stated by Walt. Later they were shipped to Enola PA.

Seth Lakin
Chesterton IN