PC: Shirts and Site Update

Hello gang,
    On the shirt subject there is mention of PC shirts available By K&D
Distributors on the PC Homepage.   Look under Library, misc..   Anybody
know if they are still available?  They are described as 100% cotton golf
shirts in gray with a red and green PC logo.   I intend to call and find
out,  sounds like a nice "neutral" shirt catering to the red and green
teams.
   Note to Jerry,  thanks for the "minor" update on the PC page.   Anything
at all is welcome to this PC fan and well worth the wait.   Love the
homepage,  I refer to it often...can't get enough of those P-motors in
Shiny PC Black!

Rob

Home | Main Index | Thread Index