Re: PC: PC T Shirts? -Reply

tone down on the caffine please?  this thing sounds like some serious bad
attitude.
Generally if ya don't respect other people's interests you don't get much
help from them with yours....

Bill K.

PS.  I'd buy a green shirt with a big PC noodle and Penn Central spelled
out on it.. or, there's a line diagram on the PC page of a U33C that might
be able to be transferred to t-shirt artwork -