Re: PC: Questions

NYC also ran a "Beeliner" from Syracuse to Watertown and possibly further
north before eliminating passenger service entirely on what consists of
Conrail's Montreal Secondary/Branch. It's possible other such branches saw
them, although I'm not familiar with any - I'm not sure what the last
Auburn Branch trains used for equipment but it's another possibility.  I'll
ask someone here who knows -

BK

----------
> From:  JEROME A ROSENFELD <BDXT30A -AT- prodigy.com>
> To: penn-central -AT- smellycat.com
> Subject: Re: PC: Questions
> Date: Sunday, September 06, 1998 1:51 AM
>
> NYC RDC's operated mainly in the NYC Metro Area to Poughkeepsie,
Brewster,
> Dover Plains and Chatham as well as in West Virginia and Boston area
> commuter service on the Boston & Albany.
>
>     Jerome

Home | Main Index | Thread Index