Re: PC: Re: NH Cabooses

This message was aimed at Henry Frick, who wrote to me at jejunabra -AT- AOL.com.
and I do not know how it got misrouted to you. My name is James Mancuso and I
apologize for any problems that this may have caused you. I try to be very
careful about this sort of thing, and being relatively new to the internet, I
reasonably expect that when I reply to e-mail that I receive, it will get
toWHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO GO, instead of being misrouted like this. I do not
know how this got misrouted, but do offer my apologies for any problems that
it may have caused.

J. Mancuso
e-mail jejunabra -AT- AOL.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index