PC: Diesel Era

I'd like to add my praises to the latest issue of Diesel Era. While I
bought the magazine because of the BQ23-7 (sort of the BL2 of the
Seventies), I thoroughly enjoyed the article on the GP20. While there is
only one PC (and one CR) picture, there is a lot of information on
rebuilding that PC did. There is a lot of info that the PC modeller would
like, such as which GP20 had a red P worm!
Bryan Turner

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Home | Main Index | Thread Index