PC: Northern Michigan operations

Hi Folks,

 Just wanted to know what the PC did in northern MI, say from Grand Rapids
north?

What are the current operations of the TSBY.  I know that they still run
north of Cadillac on the former PRR but what do they do south of Cadillac.
Also do they still run up to Yuma on the former AA.  One other thing, how
active was the former line north out of Jackson to Grand Rapids on the
former NYC.

By the way I will offer a $100 for that bobber caboose when monkeys fly!

Mark

Home | Main Index | Thread Index