[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PC: RE: Misc items
- Subject: PC: RE: Misc items
- From: "Thomas K. Trower" <tktrower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 00:06:31 -0400
From: Jerry Jordak[SMTP:jer -AT- smellycat.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 1998 10:12 PM
To: Penn Central Mailing List
Subject: PC: Misc items
A couple of quick things:
1. Prozac (the list and web server) took a hit yesterday afternoon.
It's doing better now, but if it coughs up any hairballs to the list,
please be patient. Thanks.
2. Is everybody out railfanning lately, or has the PC Historical
Society idea run out of steam? It was going non-stop for two weeks,
then all of a sudden, BOOM! it stopped. You all still in on this?
3. I made a minor update to the web site tonight--I had updated the
cabins and cabooses page on my PC at home and I had thought I had
replicated the changes to the web server. Well, I hadn't, so I took
care of that tonight. Next big update--probably not for another
couple of weeks. Too much to do.....
4. NYC rumblings: I don't mind the occasional NYC thread once in a
great while, as long as it relates somewhat to the PC or the premerger
times and doesn't get out of hand.
5. The STB made it official: Conrail will be history. Looks like the
PC will become a second-generation fallen flag....
Jerry W. Jordak "You know, you always see these really
mailto:email@example.com beautiful women with these really
http://prozac.cwru.edu/jer/ nothing guys? You could be one of those
Acts 16:31 <>< guys." Phoebe to Chandler, "Friends"
Send out some applications at train shows, plan a little meet in Philly. Down here in NC we have a southern rwy historical society.
Main Index |