PC: Re: ex NYC/PC Eqpt on BC Rail

I seem to recall reading that a number of Amtrak's remaining heritage cars
are of PC and prior ancestry as well, in a recent mag. If I find it I'll
post the info -

Bill's Syracuse rail page
Updated with pictures!
http://www.dreamscape.com/pontiac/rail.html

----------
: From: akteliz <akteliz -AT- fsj.net>
: To: Penn Central <penn-central -AT- smellycat.com>
: Subject: PC: ex NYC/PC Eqpt on BC Rail
: Date: Wednesday, May 06, 1998 1:33 PM
:
: With our new Pacific Starlight Dinner Train which operates between North
: Vancouver and Porteau there is one  ex- NYC/PC car in service. Its curent

: BCOL number is 158 and is named "Manhattan."
:
: Its former NYC number was 406.
:
: Just in case anyone was curious.