Re: PC: RE: Hitop Branch in West Virginia

Mike Pennie wrote:
> One thing to try are the old ICC valuation maps. They are stored in
> Washington, DC. I can't remember which museum.

National Archives and Record Administration
Suitland Maryland

Facility also has western water records and vietnam records so there is
usually a crowd. Getting to the RR stuff can be a pain in the ___ unless
someone on duty knows the records and has the time and inclination to
give you a hand.

The maps are dificult to copy but the valuation reports are on legal
sized paper and can be copied. There is (or was) a shuttle bus from
Archives downtown to facility. Double check my info before making a

Robert L. Harris
rlhjr -AT- bellsouth.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index