PC: HO Collectables

I was surprised to read here the other day how some PC fans are actually
looking for old Model Power or Tyco PC stuff, despite the freelanced paint
schemes and dated tooling.  I collect a lot of stuff, but not those items.
However, I also throw very little away.  So, for anybody interested, I have a
green Tyco Alco C-400 something with a red herald and white road name
that is in pretty decent shape and runs well, despite missing traction tires.

For six bucks I'll ship it to the first person who E-mails me back directly.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index