PC: PC Historical Society

   I would also be interested in a PC Historical Society and would like to
know more about what such a venture might involve.   Living in CT I cannot
attend a meeting in Ohio, but I do have a lot of PC memorabilia
(timetables,  paperwork, etc., most issues of the "Penn Central Post"
employee newsletter, even a PC magazine ad before bankruptcy).   I agree
with whoever mentioned there may be much interest outside the internet as
I've only been online a few months and previously had no idea about
anything PC on the net until I "stumbled" upon it myself through another
web site.
   I'll support any way I can.
           Rob

Home | Main Index | Thread Index