PC: Update (finally!)

Holiday greetings from the PC webmaster!

I know it's been two months coming, but I've finally had some time
tonight to update the Penn Central Railroad Home Page. I've just buried
in other things to do for the last several weeks, but since I don't
have to go in to work tomorrow, I was able to take some time and make
some updates. Most of the updated material is in the Library section,
although I did add one pictures to the New Jersey Division Photo Gallery
in the Eastern Region.

BTW, for those of you who are new(er) to the PC Mailing List, I'm the
webmaster of the PC web site at http://prozac.cwru.edu/jer/pc/

It also seems like the mailing list has been a little quiet lately.
Probably everyone doing their Christmas shopping. :-)

And on that note, let me wish all you Penn Central fans a safe and
merry Christmas, and thank you for your support of the web site and
the mailing list this past year.

Later,
-Jer

--
Jerry W. Jordak               The boxcars and flatbeds, whistle blowin' steam
mailto:jer@smellycat.com      That was yesterday

Home | Main Index | Thread Index