PC: HO SCALE N6A

The Caboose Phone 203-879-9797 has just purchased a bunch (66) of Brass PC N6A
transfer cabooses. They came from Custom Brass, The importer and are new but
the boxes may not be great. The model came from the importer less trucks and unpainted

$75. not a bad price for a brass caboose today

I think it was a good model in it's day and still is good.
These have been hard to find. I plan to get several.

No I do not work for them, but this is a find for the PC fan and thought you
all might be interested.

Jim Hebner

Home | Main Index | Thread Index