Re: PC: U-25C modeling

Content-Md5: EctNn8fW76xr0bz/X7hHiA=Sender: owner-penn-central -AT- prozac.eeap.cwru.edu

> I can remember when everyone down at the Marion Model Railroad Club was
> building U-25B's from the AHM U-25C!  I think the shell is resonably
> correct, but would take a lot of work to make it a good model.  Good
> luck!

Mainline Modeler had an article (with scale drawings) on the U25C not too
long ago.  I, too, am in the process of "rolling my own" U25.  I'm using
a couple of Stewart U25B shells as a basis. I'll tryto get the issue
specifics tomorrow.

Gene Fusco        | (970) 223-5100 x9404   Gene.Fusco -AT- Symbios.com   KB0ZMZ

S/W Development   |   Why do I take pictures of trains?
Symbios Logic     |   Because they're too big to take home.
Fort Collins CO.  |

Home | Main Index | Thread Index