[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PC: PC Loco Questions
- Subject: PC: PC Loco Questions
- From: Robert Holzweiss <robert.holzweiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 18:42:42 -0400
- Content-disposition: inline
In my free time I am trying to put together an all-time roster with
dispositions of PC locomotives. So far so good, I have about 150 pages
of information on every class of PC locomotives. However my distance
from a good railroad oriented library/museum/archives prevents me from
completeing my task. Here are three questions: (two are quite easy if
one has a copy of Diesels of the C&NW, which I do not)
1. What were the numbers of the PC GP7's/GP9's purchased by the
C&NW in the late 1970's and early 1980's?
2. What were the numbers of the PC (ex-NYC) GP40's purchased by the
C&NW in the early 1980's?
3. Does anyone know were I can find a comprehensive list of which PC
(and other CR component roads) RS-3's were rebuilt into RS-3mod's by
CR after 1976?
Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
"Robert.Holzweiss -AT- bush.nara.gov"
Main Index |