PC: Modeling PC

Does anyone know of any article in MR, RMC, etc. dealing with modeling PC
and/or it's equipment?  I have the last two years of MR and various back
issues dating to 1989 and not seen a single thing on PC.  I know there are
as many anti-PC fans as there are PC fans (perhaps more), but there must be
some articles dating back to the '70s?

BTW, I just noticed the only PC diesel models in any of the mags I have.
Page 77 of the August '90 MR has a shot of the HO scale Pasadena Model
Railroad Club roundhouse with 4 PC units on one of the shop tracks.  Looks
like they are all stock production models, a F9 with red P (?), U-Bout
(Athearn U28C?), a GP38 or GP40 (Atlas), and another unidentifiable hood
unit.

Eben

Home | Main Index | Thread Index