Re: PC: PC ghosts on the highway

Doug wrote:
>I was driving home from work yesterday ( Monday morning) and
>saw a PC trailer heading the other on I495 in westford ma. The
>logo's were in very good shape, the trailer had large holes cut
>into the sides for loading some sort of bulk material. A real eye
>opener after a long night at work.....
Just over two years ago, before I moved to Belgium, I saw a New York Central
trailer (old emblem) in pristine condition in, of all places, Quantico,
Virginia.  In use, of course!

Jerry Jordack also mention a PRR-Talk mailing list.  Does anyone know of a
similar New York Central list for us Central die-hards?

Philip.Kuhl -AT- ping.be

Home | Main Index | Thread Index