PC: Fwd: Pennsy passenger units

Back in April, there was a thread on this mailing list about the
difference between PRR Dark Green Locomotive Enamel and PC black, and
someone (I think Gene Fusco) said that some early PC locomotives were
actually painted in PRR Dark Green Locomotive Enamel instead of black.

On Jerry Britton's PRR-Talk mailing list, a similar debate has been going
on, and I mentioned how we learned that some PC locmotives were painted
in PRR Dark Green Locomotive Enamel instead of black. I got the following
repsonse from Rich Orr which I found interesting, and thought I would
pass it along:

--
Jerry W. Jordak               The boxcars and flatbeds, whistle blowin' steam
mailto:jer@smellycat.com      That was yesterday

Home | Main Index | Thread Index