Original Text
From: Robert Holzweiss <robert.holzweiss -AT- bush.nara.gov>, on 4/21/97 6:20
PM:
covered hoppers lettered for Penn Central from Intermountain Railway
Co. (the order number is 40321).  I wanted to drop a line to list to say
that
these models are excellent.  I recommend them for any Penn Central
modeler.  (I am unsure how long they have been out, so many readers of
this post may already have them).  Intermountain has a twelve different
numbers available and the kits come assembled ($23.00ea.) or
unassembled ($16.00ea.).  I purchased the assembled models and noted
that the workmanship and detail are superb.  Because of the fine detail,
assembling the kits yourself requires a good deal of time (about 3-4
hours each).  They are available from your local hobby store or directly
from the company.
                                   Intermountain Railway Co.
                                   30 E. Ninth Ave.   P.O. Box 839
                                   Longmont, CO 80502-0839
      They also take credit card orders (although they prefer you go to a
retail distributor) at 800-472-2530.
       You can view an example of the PC cars on the web at:
                        http://www.intermountain-railway.com/hortr.htm

        The general site for Intermountain Railway Co. is:
                        http://www.intermountain-railway

Bob Holzweiss
Robert.Holzweiss -AT- bush.nara.gov

Home | Main Index | Thread Index