Re: PC: Railfanning the last days of Conrail

The SD38 hump yard motors are ex-PC if I remember correctly.  I remember
seeing one at the Buckeye yard in Columbus a coule years back.  The slug it
was attached to looked like it was an old Alco Century 6 axle.  I don't
know if they were ex-PC.

Gene Fusco        | (970) 223-5100 x9404   Gene.Fusco -AT- Symbios.com   KB0ZMZ
S/W Development   |   Why do I take pictures of trains?
Symbios Logic     |   Because they're too big to take home.
Fort Collins CO.  |

Home | Main Index | Thread Index